Do you work in social housing? Are you on the front line?
If so, this ten part series is just for you. Ten weeks of articles on case law which affects YOUR work!
The series includes:
- Introduction – sets the scene and gives background information on case law and where to find it
- Homelessness and when it is unreasonable to remain
- Vulnerability and the Pereira test
- Suspended possession orders in ASB cases
- Oppression – when is this deemed to happen (its not what you think)
Giving you an insight into how case law is made and how these cases will affect YOUR work